March 16, 2011

3-16-11


Happy Birthday to ME!!!


My birthday was today.  A friend of mine from church brought me this yummy cake at about 9:30 tonight.  How awesome is that?  She said she felt bad that Dennis was out of town and wanted to make sure I had a cake on my birthday. She is so thoughtful.  The boys and I immediately cute into it and started eating ALL this chocolate at about 10pm!  Then Brodey grabbed the camera & snapped a picture.  It's not a very flattering picture, but I made myself let him do it.  Again in an effort to document our entire life.  Not just the kids. 

Thanks again Laurie for thinking of me!

2 comments:

  1. Looks Yummy and the green in your mouth really pops! lol Cute! Good for Brodey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. proud of you for posting this... I know how you feel, although you do look great. we are always worse on ourselves. Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete